- Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide you with our services. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, related to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology
The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Once your clear your history, cookies will disappear. We will not share cookies with third parties without your consent.
- Advertisers/Third Parties
- Distribution of Information
We may share information with institutions assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. You can opt out of all emails and newsletters from our website or modify the personal information you have previously sent us by sending us an email or calling us as per the “Privacy Contact information” section below.
- Your Consent
- Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +961 1 993447/8/9