A comprehensive and unbiased Program providing strategic information for planning and development and covering financial strength analysis, sector and peer group consolidation, market shares and ranks, that rests on a unique 30-year database on the Lebanese banking sector and a 10-year database on MENA banks.
The Financial Monitoring Program relies on two pillars:
- Publications : Country-by-country, comprehensive, year-end and quarterly publications.
- Web reports: Standard pdf reports, multi-dimensional dynamic dashboards, Customized on-demand reports, Proprietary databases.
The FMP’s added value:
- Interactive Intelligence: Immediate answers to users’ queries via dynamic reports based on well thought templates.
- Optimization: Less time spent on research thanks to different packages answering different needs with timely updates.
- Transparency: Clear methodology and streamlined processing of data volunteered by banks.
The Financial Monitoring Program is available via banked-in.com, a unique secured gateway where the entire financial viewing operation is nested and all searches are channeled and handled at the click of a mouse.